Village C East
Village C East (VCE) is an inclusive and welcoming community which aims to serve the needs of all upperclass Hoyas. With ample opportunity to engage in your community and with your neighbors, Village C East is a residence hall full of stimulating conversation, community learning and unforgettable relationships. VCE also serves as the home to the Crossroads Community, a living learning community exploring gender and sexuality. The entire community was renovated and refurbished in fall 2020.
- Average room square footage: 199.58 sq ft.
- Each room is furnished with:
- bunkable beds
- built-in desks with chairs
- wall-mounted shelf
- vinyl plank flooring
- Village C East residents interested in a microfridge can rent one from MyFridgeRental.com. This is the only option for students interested in microfridges in their on campus housing space.
- 10 floors, varying layout and number of rooms
- Double occupancy with private bathrooms
- Generally co-ed floors
- Furnished community room on each floor for socializing and studying complete with:
- tables and chairs for studying
- cable TV
- full kitchen
- Residential Minister
- Laundry facilities on the third floor
- Vending machines available
- Wi-Fi coverage in all rooms and common areas
- Cable is available for a monthly service fee through our campus provider, RCN
- Print stations are available in the second floor common room
Letter Mail & Packages
Student’s Full Name
Village C East | Room Number
3700 O St. NW
Washington, DC 20057
firstname.lastname@example.org (new window)
Community Directors are professional live-in staff members employed by the University. These professionals work directly with students, Residential Ministers, Faculty-in-Residence, and campus partners to create a formative living-learning environment for our students. Community Directors oversee the Resident Assistant staff within their residential community and develop and implement community educational plans.