Village A, an upper class apartment complex, is designed as a series of townhouses with connecting catwalks. Access to indoor stairwells and covered walkways provide sheltered transportation during rain and cold temperatures. Some Village A apartments contain private balconies with sliding glass doors, which provide a spectacular view of the Potomac River. Rooftop apartments have large decks with a clear view of Rosslyn, Virginia and several Washington landmarks such as the Washington Monument, Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials, Kennedy Center, and Watergate Hotel.
There are three unique floor plans to Village A; one is split level, another is two levels and the last is a single floor layout. In the middle of the complex (at the end of C Block) is the Village A Community Room and grills; a popular spot for programs and some weekend grilling events. Large patios are great for hosting gatherings and are often a place where Hoyas come to socialize on the weekends.
- Average room square footage: 176.47 sq ft.
Average apartment square footage: 764.98 sq ft.
- Bedrooms are furnished with:
- two beds
- 2 dressers
- 30″ writing desk with hutch & accompanying 2 drawer rolling pedestal
- closets within the bedrooms are open, without doors, and have shelf space on top
- Village A consists of four-person apartments with their own entrances
- two double rooms
- one shared bath
- Village A living rooms have:
- either one sofa and one easy chair or a love seat and two easy chairs
- a dining table with 4 chairs
- the kitchen may be located at the end of the living room, or separated from the living room by a wall
- kitchen contains:
- an electric range
- sink with disposal
- cabinets and drawers
- a full size refrigerator
- bathroom is designed with:
- double sinks
- a toilet
- either a shower or shower/tub combination
- hall closet for extra storage
- vinyl plank flooring throughout apartment
- apartment temperature control
- Two Residential Ministers
- Community room perfect for studying, socializing and community programming
- Village A rooftop apartments come with a stunning view of Rosslyn and large patio areas
- Laundry and mail facilities on the ground floor
- Wi-Fi coverage in all rooms and common areas
- Cable is available for a monthly service fee through our campus provider, RCN
Letter Mail & Packages
Students Full Name
Village A | Apartment Number
3700 O St. NW
Washington, DC 20057
Hunter Bowers (temporary)
Community Directors are professional live-in staff members employed by the University. These professionals work directly with students, Residential Ministers, Faculty-in-Residence, and campus partners to create a formative living-learning environment for our students. Community Directors oversee the Resident Assistant staff within their residential community and develop and implement community educational plans.