The University announced on April 15, 2020 that all in-person summer programs scheduled to be held on the Main Campus, the School for Continuing Studies campus and Law Center campus through August 9, 2020 will need to be shifted to an online-only format or otherwise be canceled. This includes all summer conference housing and event space.
Welcome to Georgetown University Summer Conference Housing!
Our 2020 Summer Conference season is May 27, 2020 through August 8, 2020. Check in time on arrival day is 4pm and check out time on departure day is 10am.
- If you are interested in reserving space to stay on campus, complete the 2020 Interest Form Here. After the form is completed, a member of our Summer Programs team will contact you within a few business days.
- Registration & booking processes begin October 1, 2019 and our spaces tend to quickly fill up! You can view our Summer Programs Booking Calendar to become more familiar with our planning dates.
- To learn more about Summer Programs, including Conference Housing, check out our Intro to Summer Conferences Booklet.
- If you are interested in learning more about more about Georgetown University amenities, dining, and event/classroom space rental, review our Summer @ Georgetown website!
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org