Village C West
Village C West (VCW) is one half of the Village C community. VCW houses upperclass students in double occupancy rooms with private bathrooms in each unit. It consists of two wings, the X and Y wings, which develop their own identities and sense of spirit! Each floor has a common room that is perfect for socializing, studying, and connecting with fellow Hoyas. VCW is home to the Spanish Living Learning Community, which provides an exciting and unique opportunity to live, learn, and participate in activities that have an Spanish language and culture focus. The entire community was renovated and refurbished in spring 2021.
- 16 floors with 30 rooms per floor
- Double occupancy rooms with private bathrooms
Generally co-ed floors
- Each floor has a furnished community room and kitchen for socializing and studying
- Vending machines on ground level near the GUPD office.
- Residential Ministers
- Laundry facilities on the third floor of Village C East
- Cable is available for a monthly service fee through our campus provider, RCN
- A standard VCW room is 18.6 ft. long x 10 ft. wide
- Each room is furnished with:
- two beds (bunkable if students prefer)
- two built-in desks with chairs
- two wardrobes
- two wall mounted shelves
- vinyl plank flooring
- Village C West residents interested in a microfridge can rent one from MyFridgeRental.com. This is the only option for students interested in microfridges in their on campus housing space.
Letter Mail & Packages
Students Full Name
VCW & Room Number
3700 O St. NW
Washington, DC 20057
Community Directors are professional live-in staff members employed by the University. These professionals work directly with students, Residential Ministers, Faculty-in-Residence and campus partners to create a formative living learning environment for our students. Community Directors oversee the Resident Assistant staff within their residential community and develop and implement community educational plans.