Georgetown University Hotel
Submit a Work Order
The GU Hotel is a four-floor building connected to the Leavey building. This building was previously used as residential student housing in 2015-2016. When not used for residential student housing, this building has been managed by Aramark and run as a campus hotel.
- Each student receives:
- one bunkable bed (beds cannot be lofted)
- one small three drawer dresser
- one 30″ writing desk with accompanying 2-drawer rolling pedestal
- one armoire closet
- carpet flooring in all bedrooms
- Average room square footage 275 sq ft.
- 1, 2 and 3-person private bathroom rooms
- Laundry facilities available on the ground floor
- Wi-Fi coverage in all rooms and common areas
- Community room on the 5th floor with a full kitchen, including a microwave, oven, stovetop and a refrigerator/freezer.
- Mailing Information
Letter Mail & Packages
Students Full Name
GU Hotel | Room Number
3700 O St. NW
Washington, DC 20057
Community Directors are professional live-in staff members employed by the University. These professionals work directly with students, Residential Ministers, Faculty-in-Residence and campus partners to create a formative living learning environment for our students. Community Directors oversee the Resident Assistant staff within their residential community and develop and implement community educational plans.