Living Learning Communities (LLC) integrates academics with your outside interests. You can live with others who share your enthusiasm about a topic! Although each LLC has a different theme, overall goals are:
- Enhance overall educational experience
- Foster learning through group activities
- Establish a sense of community
- Encourage support and respect of each other and the program
- Promote the LLC themes throughout the University
For more information on Living Learning Communities for transfer and upperclass students, please click here.
Application for Living Learning Communities
Applications for first year students will open in May 7th and for transfer students on June 19th. On the appropriate day, students will receive an e-mail from Residential Living outlining the process for applying for housing and Living Learning Communities. Please check your e-mail for the information outlined in a digital viewbook!