Summer Intern Housing on the Hilltop
Summer Intern Housing
Summer Intern Housing is for students from Georgetown & other colleges and universities who are participating in an internship in the DC Metro area. We assign all students with other interns in apartments. Please indicate first and last name of desired roommate within the application when prompted. Both or all parties must write each others names in their own applications in order to be assigned as roomates.
|Single Bedroom in Shared Apartment||Shared Bedroom in Shared Apartment|
|Stay of 8 Weeks or Greater||$497.00*/Week||$453.00*/Week|
|Stay of 5-7 Weeks||$527.00*/Week||$483.00*/Week|
- Guests must select a minimum of 5 weeks
- All dates in are Sundays, all days out are Saturdays; participants may leave anytime within the week, but housing is only offered on a weekly basis
|Dates In||Dates Out|
The Summer 2024 Intern Housing Application will be available on Hoya Housing (new window) beginning 12 PM ET February 27, 2024.
Payment is due in full via card payment at time of reservation. MasterCard and Visa only. Please see a copy of the General Cancellation Policy for important information.
You will receive confirmation of payment immediately.
Assignment and check-in information will be emailed approximately 2 weeks prior to your check-in date.
DC area parking is zoned, meaning vehicles not registered with DC are not allowed to park on the streets for more than 2 hrs at a time. Georgetown University has two on-campus parking garages that offer parking at daily rates.
We offer convenient washers and dryers in our residential complexes. All washers & dryers require payment either via coin or by adding funds to your account via the SpeedQueen laundry app.
The Georgetown campus is approximately 8 miles away from the Capitol building and can be accessed via Metro, bus, bike, or car. Georgetown does not have direct access to a Metro line but we provide access to Rosslyn & Dupont Stations via campus shuttle (GUTS bus). Rosslyn is on the blue, orange & silver lines and Dupont is on the red line. The best stop for accessing Capitol Hill is Capitol South or Union Station; view a Metro map. If utilizing a rideshare service, we require guests to use an address outside the university gates, 3700 O St. NW.
All cancellation requests are subject to a fee dependant on the date of notification as follows:
- Cancellations with written notice submitted within 48 hours of completing a housing application are not subject to a cancellation fee.
- Cancellations with written notice submitted after 48 hours of completing a housing application and up to 30 days prior to the Sunday of the arrival week forfeit 25% of the full amount paid.
- Cancellations with written notice submitted 29 days prior up until 24 hours prior to the Sunday of the arrival week forfeit 50% of the full amount paid.
- Cancellations with written notice submitted 24 hours or less prior to check-in, no shows for 48 hours without notice, early departures, or taking possession of the key and then not staying, forfeit the full amount and are not eligible for a partial refund.
For further details about our cancellation policy, please email us at email@example.com.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.687.4573