The Office of Residential Living offers low-cost housing options for friends and family of graduating Georgetown students during May Commencement. Below are the options for 2020 Commencement Housing. Unfortunately, we do not offer individual nights and we cannot accommodate early or late stay requests.
|Stay Options||Check-In Time||Check-Out Time||Rate|
|Thursday, May 14-Monday, May 18, 2020||May 14 | 4pm-8pm||May 18 | 9am-noon||$200/Room|
|Thursday, May 14-Sunday, May 17, 2020||May 14 | 4pm-8pm||May 17 | 9am-noon||$150/Room|
|Friday, May 15-Monday, May 18, 2020||May 15 | 4pm-8pm||May 18 | 9am-noon||$150/Room|
|Friday, May 15- Sunday, May 17, 2020||May 15 | 4pm-8pm||May 17 | 9am-noon||$100/Room|
- The online registration form goes live: Wednesday March 18, 2020 at 12:00 pm EST, here.
- Confirmation and room assignment information is emailed in early May 2020 to the email address specified on registration form.
- Harbin Hall Room
- New South Room
- Housing assignments are made on a first come, first serve basis. Commencement housing is available in Harbin Hall and New South.
- Each room is air-conditioned and double occupancy with two twin beds
- Linen is provided: 1 blanket, 2 sheets, 1 pillow, 1 pillow case, 1 towels/person. Unfortunately, extra linen is not available due to the high demand for rooms.
- No housekeeping, linen exchange, or irons/ironing boards are available.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Cancellations for a full refund must be received via email at email@example.com by 12:00pm EST Friday, April 17, 2020. Cancellations after April 17 deadline forfeit 50 % of payment.