The Office if Residential Living offers low-cost housing options for friends and family of graduating Georgetown students during May Commencement. Below are the options for 2018 Commencement Housing. Unfortunately, we do not offer individual nights and we cannot accommodate early or late stay requests.
|Stay Options||Check-In Time||Check-Out Time||Rate|
|Thursday, May 17-Monday, May 21, 2018||May 17 | 4pm-8pm||May 21 | 9am-noon||$200/Room|
|Thursday, May 17-Sunday, May 20, 2017||May 17 | 4pm-8pm||May 20 | 9am-noon||$150/Room|
|Friday, May 18-Monday, May 21, 2018||May 18 | 4pm-8pm||May 21 | 9am-noon||$150/Room|
|Friday, May 18- Sunday, May 20, 2018||May 18 | 4pm-8pm||May 20 | 9am-noon||$100/Room|
- The online registration form goes live: Thursday March 15, 2018 at 12:00 pm EST, here.
- Confirmation and room assignment information is emailed in early May 2018 to the email address specified on registration form.
- Village C Room
- New South Room
- Housing assignments are made on a first come, first serve basis. Typically, commencement housing is in Village C and New South.
- Each room is air-conditioned and double occupancy with two twin beds
- Linen is provided: 1 blanket, 2 sheets, 1 pillow, 1 pillow case, 1 towels/person. Unfortunately, extra linen is not available due to the high demand for rooms.
- No housekeeping, linen exchange, or irons/ironing boards are available.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Cancellations for a full refund must be received via email at email@example.com by 12:00pm EST April 20, 2018. Cancellations after April 20 deadline forfeit 50 % of payment.