First-year students are guaranteed on-campus housing. In May, first-year students will be emailed, to their Georgetown account, by the Office of Residential Living with instructions on how to complete the housing application process. Students will fill out their housing application within their Hoya Housing account. The application includes signing a Housing Occupancy Agreement, filling out a Living Preference Questionnaire, listing emergency contact information, and searching for/selecting a roommate with our CHARMS roommate process.
In-depth information about the application process will be disseminated according to our selection timeline, please be on the lookout!
- New first-year students cannot request a specific residence hall or room and all assignments are random
- Student who require a private bath due to religious need or an extra-long bed due to height must submit this in writing to email@example.com
- Single rooms are not available to freshmen or sophomore students
- Students requiring medical accommodations should apply through the Academic Resource Center
- New first year students are not assigned to apartments or with upperclass roommates, unless the student elects to live in a Living Learning Community housed in an upperclass hall
- Non-Discrimination Statement — We provide housing to undergraduate students on a non-discrimination basis