Georgetown University Hotel
The Georgetown University Hotel will accommodate upperclass students on two floors for the 2015-16 Academic Year.
- Laundry facilities available in Henle Village
- Mail pick-up: TBD
- Wi-Fi coverage in all rooms and common areas
- Cable is not available in student rooms. Cable TV is available in the floor lounges.
- Outdoor space on the Esplanade off the second floor of the hotel.
- Double & triple room occupancy with private bathrooms
- Co-ed floors
- Each floor has a furnished community room for socializing and studying complete with:
- Cable TV
- Microwave and larger refrigerator on the floor
- A Chaplain-in-Residence will be assigned to the Hotel, but will not live in the building.
Each room is furnished with:
- Bunkable extra-long twin beds
- desks with chairs